GOOD FORTUNE

So I found this on the ground outside the house a little bit ago:

And while I'm not generally one to put much stock in superstitious things, I have to admit that it put a bit of a spring in my step. Well, what do you know but not ten minutes later I hear the banging and clanging of the UPS man out front, and what does he have? Why, these:

How rad is that? So now that I'm laced up with a set of true Blue Suede Shoes to hit the town with (and by hit the town I mean literally hit it, with my carcass. We're going skating), and my step has gotten light as a feather.
How gay is that?
Thanks to Dekline, for making our day over here, these puppies will be used, abused, and you can read all about it in a few days. In the meantime, what the hell are you doing staring at this glowing box? It's fall, go get rad.