WICKED HOT


Was stuck behind that thing up there all the way to the skatepark the other day. The clear indicator strip in the middle kept sloshing up and down, up and down. I wonder if my shrink would consider that half full or half empty?
In other, less random news, we now have a Facebook thingy. I guess just go to Facebook and search for Muddy Roots? No idea how to link it, sorry. We're not quite exciting enough to warrant full on Twitter status like so many other publications, but what can I say? We live in the sticks. Do you really want blow by blow posts of drunken fishing trips and repeated rock to fakies on rotting plywood? I didn't think so.
Hey, what the hell are you doing reading this? It's Saturday night. Go get radical.
Oh, and in case you didn't know, congrats to this guy, well deserved!